A new season of dance has arrived!
Updated: Oct 4, 2018
Welcome to all of our new dance families, and welcome back to our returning members! The 2018/2019 dance year is upon us and we are excited to return back to the studio.
We are very blessed to have a phenomenally talented teaching staff who give so much to our society. We would like to take a moment to thank them for all that they do. We are very lucky to have Kerry Doidge and Jennifer Wolfe returning, and are very happy to formally welcome Alyssa Erdely to our teaching staff as well.
Our website has been updated, and includes information for our new dance year, including: schedule, registration forms, year-at-a-glance, and more. You can also find updates and more information on our Facebook page.
A few things as we get ready for our first week of dance:
1. First day of dance is Tuesday, September 4th.
2. If you have not yet registered, you can do so the first week during your classes. You can also register at Community Registration Night at the Multiplex on September 12th, however, some classes do fill rather quickly so we do recommend registering as soon as possible. Many of our classes do have a cap.
3. Registration is now done online. Please follow the steps presented on our website.
4. For new families: we are in the blue carwash, upstairs. Please park on the east and west sides of the building as the south side of the building is reserved for our landlord and his customers. The door to our studios is on the south side of the building. We have boot racks at the top of the stairs. Please remove all footwear and place on racks.
5. Please encourage your children to be careful upon leaving the building. The space around our building is a very active roadway and students must be careful and observant to ensure their safety when walking to and from the building.
6. We are very lucky to have been given permission to use the common area of our landlord’s building as our waiting area. With this in mind, please treat the space in the common area, as well as within the studio area and bathrooms, with respect and care.
7. Students are not permitted to bring food or drink (other than water) into the dance studios.
8. We encourage students to keep valuables at home. When in class, bags and jackets should be stored in the cubbies provided.
9. And finally, as always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. You can always email any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
10. Dress code is very important. Please check with your teacher for the appropriate dress and hair for your class. Dressing appropriately ensures that you can safely enjoy class.
As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have throughout the year. Here’s to another wonderful year of dance!